Sending campaigns to your contacts from the Hub is intuitive, as the system has a simple wizard you can follow. Just keeping clicking ‘Next’ and you wont miss a step!
Campaign Example: Send an email to a group of clients reminding them that you can help with their car loans too.
- Click on the ‘Campaigns’ tab in the right hand side menu.
- Click ‘New campaign’
- Name your campaign – for this example we’ll call it Car Finance Reminder. On this first screen, you will see you are automatically set to create a “Standard” Campaign. We imagine you will use this one most often, but if you wish to change this, select a different Campaign Type from the options.
- Next in the wizard - Select the list of contacts who you wish to receive the campaign. You must have already created the list and added contacts to that list.
- Then, moving onto the “Design” stage of the wizard, you can either build an email from scratch, or use one of the templates already in your account. If you are on Premium, you will see all the templates you can choose from. If you are on DIY or Lite Touch, you need to select the “Build from scratch” format and build the template yourself.
For those of you on DIY or Lite Touch, to set up an email template, please click on the ‘Build from Scratch’ icon and then choose the type of template you would like to use. In this example, I chose the ‘Newsletter’. Select OK.
- Once you select out of the pre-existing templates in your account or have selected the type of template you want to build yourself, you will be asked for Sender Details and Email subject. Enter these in, noting you can always edit these before sending
- In the next screen, you can either edit your pre-existing email template or create the content and add images into the template you chose to build from scratch using the functions available.
- Select Next to move through the Wizard. At the final screen, you will be asked to check your campaign summary. You can also send a test email to yourself. We recommend you always do this.
- Once you are happy, click Send Now in the top right-hand corner.
And you’re done. That is how you send a one-off email – simple.