With Marketing Hub eMags you will have your own professionally written and branded client e-newsletter ensuring your business is always top of mind with your clients. Each newsletter is packed with mortgage and property related content designed to inform and educate, while acting as a call to action.
How does it work?
Your monthly eMag will be uploaded into your Hub account each month. We will send you an email to let you know it is in there, and then you have the freedom to edit and make any changes to that template. We then cut off changes period, and send it out to your clients for you.
What can I change?
You can change the layout of the template, the positioning of the images & text boxes, the colour scheme and so much more. You also have the freedom to edit the article summary if you wish. It’s worth noting that all the text has been approved by our compliance team so we would suggest only making necessary changes. If you are a credit rep and you make changes, you will need to send your revised eMag to firstname.lastname@example.org for approval.
You can include exciting new things happening in your company like a birthday, new staff or upcoming event.
How do I go about changing my eMag?
First up, you’ll get an email telling your eMag template is ready for review and changing. Then, follow these steps.
- Select the “Campaigns” tab on the home page and then click on “manage templates”. This is where your eMag template will be uploaded each month.
- Select ‘edit’ on the template you are wanting to change (this month’s eMag)
- Now you can make the changes you like.
To rearrange the text boxes and images simply click, drag and drop the image or text box you wish to move using the four-arrow icon.
To add additional information or change the summary simply click on the text box and start typing.
You can also change the colour theme and background of the template by clicking on the corresponding tabs.
It would be worthwhile having a play around with the features of this area to understand how you can personalize your email template before it gets sent to your contacts.
- Once you are happy with your eMag changes, click Save & Exit. In the original email we send you advising your eMag is available, you will receive the cut off date for changes. After this cut off date, you will no longer be able to make changes, and we will send out what you have in there.
- And then it’s over to us. We send your eMag for you, with or without your changes, to any client you have in the Digital Marketing Hub tagged with the eMag tactic.