Connective Online Learning is a centralised platform providing all of your learning needs. You can find everything from Connective courses, to Business Development, Marketing, HR and IT soft-skills.
Account and Profile setting
- Click on the drop-down menu next to your name
- Select Account or Profile
From the Account tab, you can change your account settings.
From the Profile tab, you can view your learning history.
The first page you will be taken to is the Dashboard. From this page, you will see the courses you are currently enrolled in to.
- To navigate back to the Dashboard page, click on the cog on the top-left of the page.
My Learning tab
The My Learning tab further breaks down your courses. From here you can see the Courses, Learning items and awards that have been assigned to you, that you have enrolled in, are in progress and have been completed.
- Award: represents a learning target and is usually comprised of a or number of courses or learning items. An award is usually time-bound. For example, to achieve an award you might need to complete a defined number of courses, by a defined date. And to maintain that award you might need to retake those courses every year.
- Course: represents a complete body of learning. Courses often contain multiple areas of knowledge - these are referred to as modules.
- Module: represents a specific area of knowledge. Modules often comprise multiple Learning items.
- Learning item: these represent the specific type/method in which the learning is delivered. For example, a learning item can be a quiz, a video or a PDF. Learning items form part of a module, which in term make up a course, however;
- Learning resource: there can also be stand-alone learning items like a video or document that do not form part of a module/course. These are referred to as learning resources.
The My Learning tab will give you a breakdown of the Courses, Learning resources, and Awards assigned to you and in their various stages.
Learning by Status
- Assigned: a course, award or a learning resource can be assigned to you with the intent that you complete the training. It may or may not have a due date defined. Having a course assigned to you does not mean you are yet enrolled in the course.
- Enrolled: you can enroll in a course, award or learning resource or can be enrolled by Connective. Once you are enrolled the defined due date of that course will apply.
- In-progress: a course that you are part-way through is defined as in-progress.
- Completed: a course that you have finished is defined as complete.
The My Learning tab will show you the courses, awards and learning resources through their various stages.
The Schedule tab also provides a timeline of your upcoming training:
The explore tab allows you to search through all of the content available on Connective Online Learning.
There are 1000+ courses to choose from!
Search via key-words in the Search bar, sort through the learning types or use the filters on the left-hand side to locate specific courses.
If you have any questions, contact the Mercury Helpdesk through the button or email email@example.com to activate this service.