When you have been enrolled in a course you will receive an automated email from Connective Online Learning, and the course will appear on your My Learning tab. You can access the course through both the notification email and from the My Learning tab.
To open a course from the My Learning tab
- Head to the My Learning tab to find courses that you have been enrolled in or those you have found and enrolled in yourself.
- These may have a due date attached. It is expected that you should complete those courses by that due date.
- A course with a due date will also appear in the scheduled tab shown below.
- To complete a course, click on it and it will open.
To open a course from an Enrollment email
To complete the course:
- Open the email
- Click on the Get Started button
- This will take you to the course in the Connective Online Learning.
Note: if you are not logged in to the Connective Online Learning you will need to log in first.
To complete a course
The course overview page shows you a description of the course as well as a brief overview of the course structure. Courses can consist of various learning resources, including videos, documents and interactive learning packages.
You can take the course from either the My Progress or Course Overview tab.
- From the My Progress tab, click on the Open button
- Or from the Course Overview tab, click on the Continue button
- You will be taken to the first module.
- To progress to the next module, click on the next button.
- Note: this button will only be available when the module has been complete.
To re-enroll in a Course
This feature may or may not be available, depending on the settings the course author has selected for that course. If the option to re-enroll in a course is available you will notice a the continue button on the Course Overview tab will change to re-enroll.
Note: there may also be a rule as to how many times you can re-enroll in the course.
- Click on the Course Overview tab
- Click on the Re-enroll button
If you have any questions, contact the Mercury Helpdesk through the button or email email@example.com to activate this service.