You can now lodge Connective Asset Finance Opportunities direct to Westpac, St George or Capital Finance using DriveOnline.
First-time set up
DriveOnline is only available to Connective Asset Finance - Direct users who have one of the below roles assigned to them:
If you have not had the correct role assigned, you will be prompted with the below error message:
If you do not have login details, contact DriveOnline and set up an account directly with them.
DriveOnline setup (Username and Password) is configured per broker. If you share your DriveOnline credentials with other users in your business, they will be able to see the applications lodged in the DriveOnline portal.
Once you have your login credentials:
- In Mercury, click on the Admin tab
- Under the My Details tab, click on the DriveOnline button
- Enter your DriveOnline username and password and hit Save
- When saved you will see the below pop up in the bottom right-hand corner
Lodging an Opportunity to DriveOnline
When lodging an Asset Finance application to DriveOnline it's important to note that this is a one-way push of data. This means that once the Opportunity is lodged, you will need to complete the remaining parts of the application in DriveOnline.
As such, you won't be notified if and when the application has been approved.
To lodge to DriveOnline:
- Open an Asset Finance Opportunity and complete the opportunity details as usual
- Click Drive Online
- Note: The Lodge to Drive Online button will only become available if you have selected Westpac, St George and Capital Finance as the lender.
- You can click to view the Opportunity in Drive Online
- Or click Close
To view Lodgements to DriveOnline
You can also view lodgements you have sent to DriveOnline.
To do this:
- In the Plant and Equipment Opportunity, select Lodgements
- Under the Results column, click on Open in DriveOnline