The main benefit of using Connective’s Digital Marketing Hub is that your contact data is pushed across from Mercury, meaning you don’t have to set up any integrations, zapiers or manually download your data from Mercury and upload into Active Campaign. For more information see our competitor matrix.
Articles in this section
- Who do I notify if the data push doesn’t appear to be working correctly?
- Add a new user to the Digital Marketing Hub
- Automation: Fixed Rate Expiry
- Create a new category in Mercury and a new tag in Active Campaign
- Data anomalies – Data between Mercury and Active Campaign not accurate.
- Do I have to do anything for MyMarketing communications to be sent to my clients?
- Does the Digital Marketing Hub support Virtual Branches
- eMag - How do I change the button link and text?
- eMag: Can I edit the articles?
- eMag: Can my eMag be sent at a different time to those published in the schedule?