The Digital Marketing Hub is based on the ‘Lite Plan’, however, if you wish to upgrade and use the Plus plan, this is an additional $55 on top of your Digital Marketing Hub plan.
Articles in this section
- How do I log in to my Digital Marketing Hub?
- Active Campaign: How do I access Active Campaign support?
- eMag: What do I need to edit in the email template?
- eMag: Can I edit the articles?
- eMag: What size picture do I need to fit the template?
- eMag: How do I edit my eMag?
- eMag: Can my eMag be sent at a different time to those published in the schedule?
- eMag: When will the eMags be sent out?
- MyMarketing Communications: How do I allocate my clients to receive the MyMarketing communications in Mercury?
- MyMarketing Communications: Is it possible to subscribe to receive the eMag or just the RBA announcement without subscribing to the Digital Marketing Hub?