No, you can only edit the email template that will be sent to your clients.
Articles in this section
- Who do I notify if the data push doesn’t appear to be working correctly?
- Add a new user to the Digital Marketing Hub
- Automation: Fixed Rate Expiry
- Create a new category in Mercury and a new tag in Active Campaign
- Data anomalies – Data between Mercury and Active Campaign not accurate.
- Do I have to do anything for MyMarketing communications to be sent to my clients?
- Does the Digital Marketing Hub support Virtual Branches
- eMag - How do I change the button link and text?
- eMag: Can I edit the articles?
- eMag: Can my eMag be sent at a different time to those published in the schedule?