Unfortunately not. To send out the RBA and eMag on your behalf you need to have a Digital Marketing Hub account for the communication to be sent from and therefore a subscription to the relevant Digital Marketing Hub plan.
Articles in this section
- Who do I notify if the data push doesn’t appear to be working correctly?
- Active Campaign: Accessing Technical Support
- Add a new user to the Digital Marketing Hub
- Automation: Fixed Rate Expiry
- Can I integrate my Active Campaign account with Mercury?
- Create a new category in Mercury and a new tag in Active Campaign
- Data anomalies – Data between Mercury and Active Campaign not accurate.
- Do I have to do anything for MyMarketing communications to be sent to my clients?
- Does the Digital Marketing Hub support Virtual Branches
- eMag - How do I change the button link and text?