Once your Digital marketing Hub account has been set up by our Help desk team, follow these steps to get started
There are four key steps to get your Digital Marketing Hub ready.
- Clean your contact data in Mercury
When we talk about contact data, we refer to all of your contact's details in your Mercury CRM. Connective’s Digital Marketing Hub is fully integrated with Mercury, pulling across your client's data, their contact details, and associated opportunities and categories.
It is important you spend some time ensuring all customer and contact details are correct in the Mercury CRM.
- Set your Relationship Managers in Mercury
The Relationship Manager field in your Mercury CRM allows you to determine who the communication is sent from; e.g. what name displays in an email "From" field. This allows brokerages with multiple loan writers to maintain a personal touch, as emails are sent from the broker assigned to a customer.
The rule in place for ‘from’ works like this:
- If there is a Relationship Manager set in Mercury, communications will be from them.
- If there is no Relationship Manager set, the communication will come from the “Default Relationship Manager”. The “Default Relationship Manager” is the broker identity established during your sign-up process.
- Register for SMS (Lite Touch & Premium Plans)
For those on Lite Touch or Premium plan, one of the available categories is a birthday text message, which appears as MM - sms under categories in Mercury.
To activate this, please have your mobile number enabled via Mercury so your number will appear when a text is sent from Mercury and, most importantly, your contact can reply directly to you.
If you have not already registered for SMS, please follow these steps:
1. In Mercury, go to Admin, then select My Details
2. Select Register for SMS. A box will appear, and you just need to: enter your mobile number and request a verification password
3. You will be sent a text message containing the verification number
4. Enter verification number into the box, then click submit—and you are good to go. Please note, each Relationship Manager must register for SMS for the messages to be sent to their clients.
- Assign contacts to Digital marketing Hub and categories
Once you have registered for SMS, you have cleaned your contact data and you have assigned yourself as the Relationship Manager against your contacts, you can now assign your contacts to each of the categories you have available as part of your plan and then push the contacts across to your Digital Marketing Hub account.
If you opted for the Connective team to add your contacts to the Digital Marketing Hub categories on your sign-up form, then you’ll notice your contacts will have these categories and the DMH check box selected on their contact record.
Watch this video on how to assign your contacts to Digital Marketing Hub and categories.
Once you have completed these four steps, you are ready to start sending campaigns from the Connective Digital Marketing Hub!
The subscription plan you are on will determine which categories you see under the Categories section.
Categories which you can access and allocate to your clients
Digital Marketing Hub (DMH check box)
Digital Marketing Hub (DMH check box), birthday text messages (MM - sms) and a monthly RBA email to clients (MM - rba)
Digital Marketing Hub (DMH check box), birthday text messages (MM - sms), a monthly RBA email to clients (MM — rba) and a Monthly eMag to clients (MM - emag)
(Note: We no longer use My Marketing Tactics - this is not connected to Digital Marketing Hub in any way).
Note: When you assign an MM category to a contact, the DMH checkbox will automatically be selected on the contact’s record.
If you have any questions, please use the Mercury help icon to create a ticket or email firstname.lastname@example.org