Zapier is an online automation tool that connects your favourite apps, such as Gmail, MailChimp, Salesforce, Zoho, Infusion and over 750 more.
What can I use Zapier to do?
With the Mercury app in Zapier, you can connect Mercury with other apps to automate repetitive tasks without coding or relying on developers to build the integration.
Move contacts and leads between Mercury and your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work. It's easy enough that anyone can build their own app workflows with just a few clicks!
Specifically, you can do things like:
1. Sync contacts and opportunities between Mercury and various CRM software like:
- ZOHO CRM
- Infusion Soft
- Sure fire
- Hub spot
- Mail chimp
- Outlook contacts
- Google contacts
- And many more…
2. Setup SMS Instant notifications with services like Twilio when a contact or opportunity of interest gets updated in Mercury
3. Create leads in Mercury from various lead capture sources like:
- Facebook lead ads
- LinkedIn Lead Gen
- Type form
- Google forms
- Gravity Forms
- Ninja forms
- And many more - the possibilities are endless!
How do you get started?
You will need to sign up for Zapier if you don’t already have an account with them.
To use the Mercury Connect in Zapier, you will need 2 things:
- Mercury credentials
- An API key
How to retrieve your API Key
You can retrieve your API key from within Mercury itself as follows:
- Click on the Admin tab.
- Select Integrations from the left-hand navigation bar.
- Copy the API key.