Mercury is a web hosted application, meaning it is accessed via web browser.
Connective recommend using Chrome as your default browser. See the Making Chrome my Default Browser wiki article to learn more.
Logging into Mercury
- Type in your CA# in the Connective ID field
- Type in your password in the password field
- Hit Login
If you have forgotten your password
Note: In order to reset your password a verification code will be sent to the mobile phone number you have registered in Mercury.
If you have not registered a mobile phone number in Mercury, and you are a Principle Owner then contact the Mercury Help desk on firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are not a Principle Owner you will need to contact the Principle Owner who has the head account and can reset your password for you.
- Click on the Forgot Password? link.
- Enter your CA# in the Connective ID field
- Enter your Email
- Click on the Next button
- Click on the Send me the SMS Code
- Enter the code in the Enter SMS Code field
- Click Submit