The Active Campaign platform supports a single brand for one partner group. Virtual branches that have multiple brands under the parent company are therefore not supported by the Digital Marketing Hub.
If you have a virtual branch and would like to subscribe to the Digital Marketing Hub, we will be able to set up your Active Campaign account, provided:
- We remove all virtual branches that do not share the same branding as the parent company in Active Campaign. This includes brokers and any contacts associated with them.
- We only sync Mercury data from the parent company of the virtual branch
- All communications will be branded from the parent company
- One default broker needs to be assigned for all contacts within the parent company
- Only relationship managers under the parent company can be assigned to contacts
Contact the team at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your virtual branch set up.