Your Digital Marketing Hub account will be set up using your primary contacts details as the login.
You can share these login details with other staff members, or you can add additional users to the account.
To add a new user to your account, follow these steps:
- Login to Digital Marketing Hub
- From the bottom-left corner of the toolbar menu, Click on the "Settings" icon .(add screen shot)
- Under ‘Settings’ on the left-side menu, click “Users”
- Click the Add User button
- Complete the fields in the modal pop-up and select the Group you wish to add the user to. (You can create groups such as 'Admin', 'Marketing', 'Sales' etc on the 'Groups' tab located on the 'Users' page)
- Click "Add."
Your Digital Marketing Hub account will allow up to three additional users, however you can upgrade your plan to include up to 25 users for an additional $55 + GST per month. Please email if you wish to upgrade.