Managers can assign learning to their direct reports choosing from over 4,000 courses in the Connective Online Learning Portal.
Contact the Helpdesk if you would like to set up this capability.
This functionality also allows Managers to track and report on the status of training courses assigned to their direct reports.
How to Assign Learning
- Click My Team and then click the Overview tab. Navigate to the user you want to assign learning to.
- Click the user's name which will open their profile.
- Click Assign Learning.
- Search for the course you wish to assign from the resulting pop-up.
Managers can track and report on the status of training courses assigned to their direct reports.
- Click My Team and navigate to the Overview tab to see a dashboard view of your Direct reports and their learning activities.
- Click the Enrolment tab and click the Config button to create a report. Choose from the options listed.