All things commissions as they relate to Valiant can be accessed from your Valiant dashboard. When on your dashboard you can see a lifetime summary of all commissions in the righthand sidebar. If you haven't signed up for a Valiant dashboard yet you can follow the process in our FAQ, How Do I Sign Up For My Valiant Dashboard?.
📝 Note – All commissions on the Valiant dashboard are either quoted as inclusive of Goods & Services Tax (GST) or broken out into inclusive and exclusive GST amounts.
How to access your commissions via the Valiant dashboard
1. To access your commissions sign in to your Valiant dashboard either via clicking the 'Valiant' button in Mercury or signing it at https://connective.valiant.finance/signin and signing in with your Mercury credentials.
2. Once on your Valiant dashboard, you can access your commission summaries and RCTIs through the 'Profile' menu on your dashboard and then selecting 'Referral Commissions' as per the screenshot below.
💡 Note – You can also access your commissions by clicking the 'View All' button in the 'Your commissions' section of the righthand sidebar.
3. This will take you to your commission summary page which will list all the transactions where you have earned a referral commission and the status of the commission payment. For additional information about the status of a referral commission, hover over the status badge to get additional context and detail. There are a number of statuses that a commission could be at, including:
- Pending – If a commission is set to pending, this means that the transaction has settled but Valiant is awaiting payment from the lender. A commission will also be set to pending once Valiant has received its commission payment for the transaction and your payment is being processed.
- Paid – The commission has been paid to your nominated bank account on the date specified.
- Cancelled –The commission payment has been voided or cancelled or the transaction fell-over after a settlement invoice was raised. For more information on cancelled commissions please contact your Valiant BDM.
Accessing your commission RCTIs
1. While on the commissions summary page of your Valiant dashboard (as per instruction above), click the 'View' button on any specific referral commission to view its RCTI.
2. This will take you to a new stripped back print optimised screen of the RCTI. The RCTI will break out all GST and be addressed to your business with attention to yourself.
- To print the RCTI just hit the 'Print' button in the top right corner of the page.
- If payment has been made for the invoice, the date of payment will be reflected on the RCTI as per the below example.
💡 Note – If you need to contact Valiant in regards to a specific RCTI please quote the invoice Ref ID as stated on the RCTI.
⚠️ Note – If your account details are missing or incorrect, please edit your Valiant profile with the correct information – see How Do I Update My Valiant Profile? for more information.
Your tax compliance obligations with Valiant
By engaging with Valiant you acknowledge that you are registered for GST and you will notify both Connective and Valiant if this changes.
For more information on Connective's partnership with Valiant or Valiant's business loan platform please contact your Broker Support Manager, Valiant BDM, by calling them on 02 9571 0218 or firstname.lastname@example.org