Making a business finance referral to Valiant is done via your Valiant dashboard and is a super simple 3 step process. Referring a business finance client takes as little as 2 minutes.
How to refer to Valiant
1. Sign in to your Valiant Dashboard by clicking the 'Business Finance' button in Mercury
⚠️ Note – If you haven't onboarded with Valiant yet, you will need to set up your Valiant profile. For more details on how to set up your profile – see How Do I Sign Up For My Valiant Dashboard?
2. Once on your dashboard, click the 'Refer A Client' button in the top navigation bar and then click either 'Call Me First', or 'Call My Client' as per the screenshot below. For more information on the difference between the two options, read more at How Much Control Do I Have Over The Process?
📝 In short, if you want to manage your client communication and for Valiant to call you before getting in touch with your client, simply select 'Call Me First'. Alternatively, if you would prefer Valiant’s product specialists to work directly with your client from the get-go, select ‘Call My Client’.
3. Enter details about your client's need (depending on which option you selected above the fields required by the form will be slightly different) and click 'Refer to Valiant'. All done!
📣 Note – If you would prefer to speak to a Valiant specialist about your referral or make a referral via phone, that's completely fine too, simply call 02 9571 0218.
Tracking your referrals on your dashboard
Once you've submitted your referral you will be taken back to your Valiant referral dashboard where you can track your referral's progress and any key updates. When a referral is created it will initially sit 'In Review' until it is picked up by a business finance specialist who will either contact you or your client depending on the option chosen above.
From there a dedicated business finance specialist from Valiant will then work with you and your client to find the best business or commercial loan for your client, negotiate with lenders and manage the application process. Once a business finance specialist has picked up your referral your dashboard will be updated. You be able to see their contact details by hovering over the (?) icon to the right of their name.
Referrals that require an action from you
If a referral requires action from you, it will float up to the top of your referrals list. You can find more information about what action is required or what you missed by hovering over the status tag.
⚠️ Note – Most commonly, Valiant will flag a referral requiring action when Valiant have tried to get in contact with you or your client and weren't able to.
Check out our other how-to guides for more details of what you can do next once you've successfully started referring through your Valiant Connective Business Finance dashboard.
- How Do I Access Valiant From Mercury?
- How Do I Update My Valiant Profile?
- How Do I View My Business Finance Commissions?
- Your Valiant Team
For more information on Connective's partnership with Valiant or Valiant's business loan platform please contact your Broker Support Manager, Valiant BDM, by calling them on 02 9571 0218 or email@example.com