Creating an email template in your Digital Marketing Hub is super simple. Follow the steps below to create a basic 'Happy Birthday' template to send to your clients on their birthday.
- Click on the ‘Campaigns’ tab in the left hand side menu.
- Click on the ‘Manage Templates’ button and then the orange ‘New Template’ tab at the top right hand corner.
- Name your template and select ‘Newsletter’.
- Click, drag and drop the ‘Text Block’ over onto the template.
- Click on the text block that you have just added and type %logo% then center it.
*This will pull in your logo when you send the campaign.
Repeat this step 3 times to insert your %signature% %brand_footer% and %disclaimer%
Click on the text box and type your message.
- You can personalise your text by clicking on the ‘Personalize’ button. Here you can choose to pull in your clients personal details or type in the desired personalisation tags yourself.
- To insert a picture, click on the default image and the ‘New image’ icon.
- Click on the ‘Add new image’ button at the top right-hand corner and select your chosen image.
- Once you are happy with your template click on ‘Save and Exit’ at the top right hand corner.
- Now you are ready to send this template as an email campaign. To do this, refer to our article 'Hub spotlight Video - sending an email campaign'