The Trail Variation report highlights any payments that have decreased or increased by a defined threshold.
How to use the Trail Variation Report
To use the Trail Variation report you will set some of parameters:
- The Tolerance is the threshold at which you want to see the variance. For example, by selecting a 20% tolerance the report will display any trail that has reduced by more than 20% from the previous month.
- The Target month is the month for which the trail commission was paid.
To generate a Trail Variation Report:
- Go to the Commissions tab and select Trail Variation:
- Set the parameters of your search (Target month and Tolerance)
- Click on the refresh button
- Select the loan account and view the variations listed on the right
What should you do if you find a variance in your Trail?
If you do find a variance in your trail, raise a commissions enquiry by clicking on the Commissions Enquiry button and submit an enquiry with the Commissions Helpdesk.