Learn how to create and send a document request to a client. How a client can upload their documents, and how you can accept and attach the Documents to the Opportunity in Mercury.
Send a Document Request
- On the top-left, click
- Choose the Opportunity the Doc Request is for:
- On the bottom right, click
- Add a Card for each document, give the card a title, a description and identify which client needs to upload the document.
- On the bottom-right, click
- Check you have all of your cards created correctly and on the bottom-right, click
Client uploads their documents
- Client will receive an email from the DocCentre. Once they click on the link within the email they will be taken to the Client view of the DocCentre. The client will not need to login.
- The clients will upload their Documents
- Note: Clients will only be able to upload documents with a maximum file size of 10mb
Accept the request and attach to the Opportunity in Mercury
- You can download the document to view that it is correct.
- Accept each clients documents individually
- Once you are confident the client has uploaded their documents correctly, accept the request and their documents will be attached to the Opportunity in Mercury.