Learn how to create and send a document request to a client. How a client can upload their documents, and how you can accept and attach the Documents to the Opportunity in Mercury.
Send a Document Request
- On the top-left, click New Request
- Choose the Opportunity the Doc Request is for:
- Add your documents, give the document a title, add a description and identify which client needs to upload the document. Click Send:
Client uploads their documents
- Client will receive an email from the DocCentre. Once they click on the link within the email they will be taken to the Client view of the DocCentre. The client will not need to login.
- The clients will upload their Documents:
- Clients will also be able to upload document's on your mobile device using their native camera, files and photo options.
- Note: Clients will only be able to upload documents with a maximum file size of 10mb
Accept your documents and attach them to the Opportunity
- You can preview the document
- Once you are confident the client has uploaded their documents correctly, simply click the green tick and they will upload to Mercury