Check out the August edition of the Mercury 30/30 for all you need to know about what we've delivered in the last 30 days and the features we're working on in the next 30 days.
What have the team been working on this month:
- For our Asset Finance brokers, you will now be able to download your RCTI Summaries from the new Commissions application.
In development of the new Mercury platform:
- CRM: we have completed the Assets, Liabilities, Income and Expenses. Implemented the Mercury Inbox, completed Auto-Actions and the Tasks component and can now launch a Funding Position and Borrowing Capacity calculation from an Opportunity.
- Research: we have completed the Funding Position Calculator and have made significant steps forward with the Product Search.
- Doc Centre: we have implemented the ability to add additional documents to a request after it has been sent.
- Customer Centre: we have created a brand-new Living Expense component.