In almost all Digital Marketing hub accounts you will notice that there are less contacts than in Mercury. This is because contacts need to meet certain criteria before being pushed across to Digital Marketing Hub.
- Contacts need to have a valid email address
- Contacts need to have the ‘No email marketing’ box not ticked
- Contacts need to have no bounced emails
- If a contact has the same email address as another contact, only the first (alphabetically) will be pushed across
- Contacts needs to have the DMH box ticked
Follow these steps to check your Mercury contacts if you are concerned about the anomaly:
- Sign in to the Principal Owner’s Mercury account
- Click on the CRM tab
- Search in All People
- Filter the CRM to display all contacts who meet the following criteria:
Note: You cannot search for duplicate email addresses so this will just give you a an estimate number of contacts who will be pushed across to DMH.