When you send a test to yourself out of the Digital Marketing Hub it is quite common that it will be sent directly to your junk folder if the 'to and 'from' email address share the same domain. There is nothing to be concerned about when this happens, we recommend sending the test to an email address that is different than the 'from' address.
Articles in this section
- Create a new category in Mercury and a new tag in Digital Marketing Hub
- Do I have to do anything for communications to be sent to my contacts?
- Does the Digital Marketing Hub support Virtual Branches?
- How do I add a new user to my account?
- How do I login to Digital Marketing Hub?
- Using the Relationship Manager field
- Which Mercury data fields are available in Digital Marketing Hub?
- Why are my emails going to my clients spam
- Why are my test emails going to my junk
- Why are there more contacts in Mercury than Digital Marketing Hub