The new new Mercury platform replicates the core functionality of Mercury 5 in a newer, more modern layout. Plus we have a bunch of new features you can take advantage of.
What new features can you expect?
- Track your opportunities as they move through their various statuses with the Opportunity Kanban
- Electronically collect customers' documents with the Doc Centre
- Easily retrieve your customer’s information (including living expenses) through the Customer Centre
- Work across multiple opportunities, applicants and tasks all at the same time with our tabbed interface
- Quickly asses your client's financial capacity with assets, liabilities, income, employment and expenses all in one place in the financials section
- Download a full valuation report at the click of a button from within your clients funding position
- Capture employment history in the employment section
- Group, filter and sort your commissions data for greater visibility and insights using our new grids in the Commissions app
- Never hit the save button again with the automatic saving of changes
- Save time with more data being pushed to Apply Online (including, assets, liabilities, living expenses, employment and income)
- Easily send your supporting documentation to Apply Online along with your opportunity
Understanding the new Mercury platform
The new platform is made up of a suite of applications. Each with a specific purpose. They contain many features you know, plus a whole lot more. You can jump to any one application directly if you need to do a specific thing, or you can navigate between them effortlessly.
We've created a whole new interface (the thing that you see and interact with) but you're data (the stuff behind the scenes) remains the same. It's like having two remotes to your television, but one has a bunch of new features that let's you do things in your TV you couldn't before.
So moving over to the new platform is easy. You simply log in and you're ready to go. You can even switch between Mercury 5 and the new platform without having to re-enter data.
The main landing page for Mercury, this is where your journey begins. From here you can jump into any app and launch seamlessly between other applications.
Customer Centre (Beta)
The Customer Centre provides you with a secure platform to manage the collection of your customer's information. You are able to push the data contained in your contact and opportunity records into the Customer Centre, where your customer can log in using 2-factor authentication and update their personal details. As your customer is updating this data your seeing your CRM update in real time. Plus with the new living expense section you can now easily collect a complete breakdown of your clients living expenses and push them to Apply Online - without having to lift a finger.
The DocCentre allows you to electronically collect supporting documentation from your clients. DocCentre simplifies the collection of supporting documentation by allowing you to create templated requests, which can be cloned and sent to new clients.
You can easily review documents and give feedback via conversations, and when you approve the documents you need they'll be automatically attached to your opportunity.
The CRM is the muscle of Mercury. Home to People and Opportunity records and all their associated data. This is where you will spend the bulk of your time. The contact and opportunities input fields have a new clean layout, simplified naming and smarter data linking- to prevent data from having to be entered more than once.
The CRM application also includes a KANBAN board, allowing you to track the status of your opportunities visually whilst still keeping the workflows and status changes in tact.
The sister-application to the CRM; the appropriately named Research app is home to the product tools, services and calculators and is used in conjunction with the CRM to research and analyse products and perform calculations. It's the secondary power-house behind Mercury. Taking the complexity in loan servicing and visualising it in a new easy to use interface.
Expanding on the original compliance tab in Mercury5, this new application will centralise PD, complaints, entertainment register, and MARs Corrective actions to name a few.
The Commissions application contains the core functionality we have in Mercury5, yet is enhanced by the powerful grids and improved interface. Using the new grids you'll be able to easily sort your commissions data and customise the way you want to display it. Allowing you greater visibility and insight into your Commissions.
True to its name, the admin application is the central location for you to manage your instance of Mercury. Beginning with the existing functionality in Mercury5, the Admin app will expand to include the administration requirements of each application.
Analytics (coming soon)
Reporting for you and your database. You will have access to interactive pre-built reports, where you can quickly and easily deep dive into your Mercury data, allowing you to gain greater insight into the performance of your business. The Analytics app puts more data at your fingertips, in an easy to use, interactive interface.