As you know, AFG and Connective entered into an agreement to merge on 12th August, 2019, subject to a number of conditions being satisfied. One of these conditions is ACCC approval for the merger to take place. The ACCC is currently reviewing the proposed merger and part of this process includes seeking public feedback on any potential consequences of a merger. The ACCC is currently consulting with brokers, lenders and competitors to gather responses to the merger. This consultation period closes on 14th November, 2019 with the ACCC publishing its findings in late January 2020. From there we will have clearer view of next steps and timings, which we will share with you. Should you have any questions in the meantime, please send them to email@example.com.
Articles in this section
- Conducting non-face to face client meetings, verifying identity and virtual signatures - COVID 19
- Credit Reporting & the introduction of CCR (Comprehensive Credit Reporting)
- Your guide to using off panel lenders for asset finance
- Your guide to using off panel lenders
- Are you considering an off-panel lender?
- CIF Reform 6 - Information sharing
- Personal Loan Requirements
- Outsourcing Obligations
- Guarantee Lending
- AFG and Connective merger