As you know, AFG and Connective entered into an agreement to merge on 12th August, 2019, subject to a number of conditions being satisfied. One of these conditions is ACCC approval for the merger to take place. The ACCC is currently reviewing the proposed merger and part of this process includes seeking public feedback on any potential consequences of a merger. The ACCC is currently consulting with brokers, lenders and competitors to gather responses to the merger. This consultation period closes on 14th November, 2019 with the ACCC publishing its findings in late January 2020. From there we will have clearer view of next steps and timings, which we will share with you. Should you have any questions in the meantime, please send them to email@example.com.
Articles in this section
- AFG and Connective merger
- Residential home lending activity of Connective mortgage brokers
- Updating my Credit Guide in Mercury – Frequently asked questions
- Combined Industry Forum (CIF) - Broker Reporting
- Living Expense Assessments and Interview Questions made easy
- Talking through living expenses with Dan & Erminia
- Living Expenses Verification
- It’s time to crack down on loan fraud!
- Data Breach Policy