Find out the key features and updates that have been completed and whats coming up for you.
What has been completed?
- The Product Comparison Packages feature has been completed in Research. This was the last piece of functionality from Mercury 5 to be recreated in the Product Comparison.
- In the Doc Centre you are now able to generate a request link. Meaning that instead of triggering the automated email from the Doc Centre you are able to create your own email that contains the embedded request link.
- The common Mercury 5 filters have now been implemented on Opportunities, allowing you to filter and search your opportunity data in the same way as Mercury 5.
- Virtual Branches have now been completed across the new platform, meaning that users in a head office branch or with a Virtual Branch are now able to fully utilise this feature in the same way as Mercury 5.
- You may have noticed a change to the look and feel across some of the applications over the last month. This vital step moves us closer to the completion of this first release of the new platform. Over the coming months you will see many more improvements to the overall look and feel, usability and functionality of the platform.
What's coming up?
- The Customer Centre has undergone a rebuild and is due to be completed this coming month. With a focus on usability, the new Customer Centre will be easier to use, easier to navigate and accessible on any device.
- Development of the calculator Widgets are scheduled to commence in February. This is one of the remaining pieces of functionality to be replicated from Mercury 5 in the Research app.
- The replication of Mercury 5 Companies are also scheduled to be completed this month. This is also one of the last pieces of functionality to be replicate from the Mercury 5 CRM.