Opportunity is the term used in Mercury to refer to a loan or potential loan. The Opportunity record stores all information related to an application or potential loan, including:
- Person records (The client details)
- Financial Information for your clients
- Calculations relating to this application
- Communication with the clients (Email, SMS, Notes, Questionnaires)
- Documents relating to this application
New Opportunity record can be created either from the Opportunities section or a Person record.
From the Opportunities section open a new tab to start a new Opportunity.
Or from the Add button in the Opportunities section of a Person record.
Data entry will be saved automatically as you work.
Tip: Give your Opportunities meaningful names so they can be easily discerned at a glance.
Example 'Joe & Jane Bloggs O/O Purch Collins St, VIC 3000 Jan 2020'