Find out the key features and updates that have been completed and whats coming up for you.
What has been completed?
- Customer Centre has been given an interface refresh with a focus on mobile responsiveness. The new layout is easy to navigate and can be used on any device.
- Addresses have been moved to their own tab on People records and we have implemented a new feature that automatically displays the property in Google maps.
- The CRM now supports all core opportunity types. This means you can now work through all core opportunity submissions in the CRM.
- The Mercury inbox has undergone a major interface refresh which provides a cleaner, easier to navigate layout.
- We have undertaken a major structural change to enable Funding Position, Borrowing Capacity and Product comparisons calculators that are linked to an opportunity to be opened in a new tab in the CRM instead of opening in the Research application.
- With all of the new functionality introduced as part of the new Mercury platform, and the spotlight on getting the platform in to production, this month the Mercury Desktop reached end of life. This is a positive move away from older technology into a modern, responsive platform that enables you to more easily service your client' needs and grow your business.
What's coming up?
- We are bringing the Doc Centre into the CRM, enabling you more easily manage Doc Requests linked to an Opportunity.
- We are working on an integration to enable supporting documents to be pushed to Apply Online along with your submissions.
- We are assessing and updating the data that we push through to Apply Online to get as close as we possibly can to getting you four green ticks in Apply Online when you hit submit.
- We are part way through replicating the calculator widgets. With the Repayments and Extra Repayments calculators already complete, we're just shy of the halfway mark and should see the remaining widgets completed over the coming week.
- We will begin the implementation of DocuSign in the new CRM this month. This is the last major piece of core functionality to be replicated in the CRM, meaning by the end of the month we have all core functionality replicated in the new platform (plus a whole stack of new features to take advantage of).