Development Period: 4th - 11th May
Release Date: 12th May 2020
Features for this release
- In CRM, the User Interface of the product details section within an opportunity has been brought in line with the rest of the application.
- The first product on the product list in an opportunity section of the CRM is now highlighted with a grey background by default.
- The product detail form in the product search has been implemented in both Research and CRM.
- The user interface within the Identification section of the People in the CRM has been aligned with the rest of the CRM application.
- In the CRM, when selecting ‘Passport – Foreign’ from the identification section, the countries will appear in the place of issue dropdown.
- Delegate field in the global and opportunity task lists can now be edited from the task grid.
- User can now login to Connective Property Tools from the sidebar within any application.
- The Property Tools tile on the apps dashboard now takes user to their account.
- Dependants will now populate automatically when a borrowing capacity is generated from the opportunity.
- In the CRM, when pre-populating a borrowing capacity from the opportunity, liabilities will now come across as expenses.
- In the CRM, when pre-populating a borrowing capacity from the opportunity, each employment income will now be listed in separate lines.
- In the people section of the CRM, relationships can now be edited with a single click in the relationship dropdown section
- Moving back to Opportunity, Companies, Tasks and People grid, from a record, does not cause the columns to compress and resize.
- Copy existing address now search’s addresses from entire CRM.
- The 'type' field for Motor Vehicle Asset has been added within the Customer Centre app.
- Recipients can now be selected from the documents within the CRM Doc Centre.