Questionnaires have been improved in Admin to allow for the conditional questions and the ability to choose which section of the Customer Centre a module will appear.
Conditional Questions (disable by default)
You can also configure questions in your questionnaire to be conditional. Meaning they only display when a specific response has been given.
Let's say you create a question "Are you a tax resident of a foreign country?" with two responses "Yes" and "No".
You then create the conditional question "please provide your country of tax residency and your citizenship status?" which will only display when "Yes" has been selected.
Configure a question to be conditional:
- Open the module and double-click the question to open
- Tick the 'disable by default' checkbox and choose which question this and answer will trigger this question to be displayed.
Choosing which section of the Customer Centre a module will appear
When a questionnaire is sent as part of the Customer Centre, you can choose which section the questionnaire will be displayed.
- To do this, open a questionnaire and in the Customer Centre section drop-down select the section
- Note: If the applicant(s) section is chosen that module will be repeated for all applicants on the opportunity.
- You can also choose a custom icon for your module. Simply navigate to the Module icon column and select an icon from the drop-down