As well as storing personal and company details, the Admin App is where you can customise Mercury Nexus to suit the way you run your business.
The Admin App is available via the main application landing page - Apps. Or from the Mercury Launcher.
What you can do with Admin
In Admin you can customise Mercury Nexus to suit the way you run your business, creating efficiencies and saving you time.
- Customise the way method and frequency you receive notifications
- Set up Access Groups to control who can access Mercury Nexus and when
- Create Virtual branches to segregate your database
- Set standard font style and size
- Create custom email profiles (signatures)
- Customise the Opportunity Types, List Options, Lenders, Lead Sources and Categories available in your CRM
- Create templates for your Emails, Doc Request, Questionnaires, Tasks and Snippets
- Create custom workflows and auto-actions based on Opportunity status changes
- Store important documents
- Integrate with providers like Office 365, Drive Online and Zapier
- Export your data from the CRM at the click of a button
The left hand menu expands when you hover your mouse. Depending on your Mercury access you will see the following sections.
My Details is where you manage your own personal settings:
- Your Details: Your contact details and address information as well as registering your mobile number and updating your password.
- Multi-Factor Authentication: provide an extra layer of security for your user account. Learn more
- Email Profile: where you create and edit your email signature for emails sent from Mercury. Learn More
- Email to Mercury: location of the the email code used to send opportunities to your Mercury Inbox
- Notifications: configure the method and frequency you receive notifications from Status updates, tasks, the Doc Centre and the Client Centre
- History: audit history for your account
The Partner Details section contains:
- Partner Group Details: Trading name, contact details and address information. You also can switch on Multi-Factor Authentication for all of your users.
- Access Groups: restrict access to users by time or IP addresses.
- Virtual Branches: Virtual Branches can be created as a means of segregating your CRM data in any way that is useful to your business. Virtual Branches can represent different offices or franchises, or simply contractors working under your company. Learn more
- Virtual Branch Category List: Virtual Branch Categories can be used as a way of grouping your Virtual Branch for reporting purposes.
- Notifications: You can add additional email accounts you wish to receive Mercury Nexus Notifications.
The Manage Users section is used to create and manage all Mercury User accounts for the Partner Group.
CRM Settings is used to manage and configure your setup of Mercury Nexus:
- Opportunity Types: select which Opportunity Types will be available to your CRM users. Learn more
- Status Editor: add, edit and remove statuses.
- Auto-Actions: Enable and disable the opportunity types available in your CRM, and manage your workflows. Learn more
- Filter Lenders: filter out Lenders which you do not want to appear in the CRM.
- List Editor: adjust various field list values used in your records.
- People Categories: can be creates, edited and deleted here. People categories can be used to segment your People in a way that is useful. Typically used for marketing.
- Questionnaires: can be created, cloned and customised here. A questionnaire can be attached to an opportunity to gather any type of information. Questionnaires can also be emailed to clients to be filled out online. Learn more
- Task Templates: can be created, cloned and customised here. A Task Template can be assigned to your workflow to help automate your processes. Learn more
- Email Templates: can be created, cloned and customised here. An Email Template can be assigned to your workflow to help automate your processes or used ad-hoc in your Opportunity record Notes. Learn more
- Doc Request Templates: can be created, cloned and customised here. They are used to request and manage Documents from your clients. Learn more
- Lead Sources: maintain your available list of Lead Sources or Referrers here. Learn more
- Snippets: create, edit and delete snippets used across notes (email), task and the Compliance Centre.
The Documents section contains all your General and Merge Template Documents.
- General Documents: store important documents for your business in a location where they can be accessed by other members of your company.
- Merge Templates: create, edit and delete merge templates which are used with the merge function in your CRM.
- Extract Raw Data: download a spread sheet of all raw data entered into the Mercury CRM. You own the data, and can extract it on demand for any purpose. Note that data download here is in raw or data-base compatible form and is not intended to be human readable. Learn more
- Import Contacts: import contacts in to your CRM via a spreadsheet upload.
- Recycle Bin: Records which are deleted in error can be restored back to your database. You can restore the following types of records. Learn more
- Task Templates