Setting up Status Names and Status Groups
In the Status Editor, you can add or delete a Status within an Opportunity Type. You can also assign a Status to a Status Group.
- In the Admin App, select CRM Settings in the left-hand panel.
- Click on Status Editor.
- Choose the Opportunity Type from the drop-down box.
- Press the button to add a new Status. Double click to edit the name of the Status.
- Click the Status Group down arrow to assign the Status to a Status Group.
- You can move the location of the Status by highlighting it, clicking and dragging it to the new location in the list.
In the Status Editor, you can set up a workflow for each Status within each Opportunity Type to meet the needs of your business.
- Highlight the Status.
- Tick or untick the checkboxes in the Manage Workflow tab to apply a workflow to the Status.
- Click Close.
Note: For all changes made in the CRM settings you will need to login to Mercury Nexus again to pick up those changes.