In a Virtual Branch, your Commissions Access is limited. You cannot set up Commission Splitting from a Virtual Branch, it needs to be managed via the Master Branch.
Commission Access in a Virtual Branch
When you log into a Virtual Branch, you will be able to see:
- Commission Statements for activity that occurs in the Virtual Branch.
- Lodgements - for activity that occurs in the Virtual Branch.
- Loan Accounts - loan accounts that have been split to the relevant payee in the Virtual Branch.
- Trail Variation: Relating to any loan accounts split to that payee in the Virtual Branch.
- Payment Calendar.
Additionally, a Master Branch user can switch Virtual Branches at the top right of the screen, and view ONLY Commission Statements & Loan Accounts for that branch.
Virtual Branch users cannot:
- Manage payees.
- Access commission data outside of the Virtual Branch.
- Set up Splitting Templates.
Splitting to Virtual Branches
- You need Commission Splitting and Payee access to perform this function in Mercury. Refer to Commission Access in Mercury.
- In the Commissions App, select Manage Payees.
- Click Create New Payee.
4. Allocate the Payee to a Virtual Branch and click Loan Associate to assign the Loan Writer.