Opportunity is the term used in Mercury Nexus to refer to loans or potential loans. In Opportunities you manage everything about your clients loan application.
Where are Opportunities stored?
Opportunity Records are stored in the Opportunity section of the main navigation menu. They can be accessed from a linked People Record or by using the search fields in the Opportunities section
You can also access your Opportunities via the Kanban, for a visual display of your Opportunities in their statuses. Visit the Kanban Wiki to learn more about this feature.
What does an Opportunity store?
An Opportunity in Mercury stores all the information related to a loan or potential loan, including:
- People records (Applicants/Contacts)
- Loan details
- Communication with clients - email, SMS, notes
- Tracking progress of the loan through the various stages - lodged through to settled.
- Supporting Documents for your applicant's loan application
- NCCP documents and Best Interests Duty
Navigating your Opportunity
An Opportunity record in Mercury has a number of functions in the left-hand menu that allow you to store all the relevant information and documentation relating to the loan.
- Details - this is where you fill in the details of the Opportunity.
- Contacts - add an existing or new contact.
- Notes - an interaction with the client can be added as a Note. Outgoing email and SMS are automatically stored here.
- Tasks - stores the tasks set for that Opportunity.
- Client Centre - where the Clients can provide personal information, answer questions and upload documents.
- Doc Centre - where you can build requests to retrieve clients supporting documents.
- Attachments - stores the Compliance documents. You can upload documents related to the loan here.
- Questionnaires - stores the questionnaires.
- Notepad - a miscellaneous scribble board for your own use.
- Financials - stores the Clients Living Expenses, Income, Liabilities
- Calculations - this is where you store calculations you have done for the loan.
- Products - this is where Product details are stored.
- Lodgements - an audit log of attempted Apply Online and Loan App applications.
- Review Actions - Compliance audit requirements.
- Compliance - where details on how you met Best Interests Duty are stored.
- History - stores the Status Change History and Change Log for the record.