Opportunity is the term used to refer to loans or potential loans.
What does an Opportunity store?
An Opportunity in Mercury stores all the information related to a loan or potential loan, including:
- Contact records.
- Communication with clients - email, SMS, notes.
- Tracking progress of the loan through the various stages - lodged through to settled.
- Compliance documents.
- Loan details.
An Opportunity record in Mercury has a number of functions in the left-hand panel that allow you to store all the relevant information and documentation relating to the loan.
- Details - this is where you fill in the details of the Opportunity.
- Contacts - add an existing or new contact.
- Notes - an interaction with the client can be added as a Note. Outgoing email and SMS are automatically stored here.
- Tasks - stores the tasks set for that Opportunity.
- Customer Centre - Your portal where the Clients can upload data and documents.
- Doc Centre - Your portal to request documents from your Clients.
- Attachments - stores the Compliance documents. You can upload documents related to the loan here.
- Questionnaires - stores the questionnaires.
- Notepad - a miscellaneous scribble board for your own use.
- Financials - stores the Clients Living Expenses, Income, Liabilities
- Calculations - this is where you store calculations you have done for the loan.
- Products - this is where Product details are stored.
- Lodgements - an audit log of attempted Apply Online and Loan App applications.
- Review Actions - Compliance audit requirements.
- History - stores the Status Change History and Change Log for the record.