Email Profiles are required in order to send emails from Mercury Nexus. When set up they are appended to the end of certain emails.
Emails your Email Profile will append to
Your email profile will be appended to any of the following emails:
- Opportunity Email Button
- Opportunity Note Email
- Opportunity Auto-action email
- CRM tab person email merge
- Opportunity Questionnaire invite email
- Opportunity Doc Request Invite
- Opportunity Client Centre Invite
Create an Email Profile
IMPORTANT NOTE: for all changes made in the CRM settings to take effect you will need to login out and back in to Mercury Nexus.
- In the Admin App select My Details from the left hand panel and click on Email Profiles
- Click the button and a new Email Profile appears.
- Give the email profile a Profile Name, Display Name and enter the Email address.
- Turn on the Default button to automatically choose this profile when sending emails. Note: you cannot have an email profile that is both shared and default.
You can toggle between Preview and Edit Details using the tabs.
EXPERT TIP: Hold down Shift when pressing Enter for single spacing between lines.
HTML Email Signatures
For a more elaborate email signature containing multiple images, you may need to create an HTML signature. Visit the HTML Signatures Wiki Article to learn how.