Tasks are a useful way to manage the various steps in the loan process.
A task can be created against an Opportunity or a People record in your CRM, and assigned to any Mercury user.
- In the CRM, select Tasks in the left-hand menu.
- Select your search criteria in the Search Settings section:
- View your tasks, or another user's tasks, by choosing their name in the Delegate drop-down menu.
- Select Completed to view completed tasks.
- Select Outstanding to view outstanding tasks
- Double-click to edit a task and it will open in a new tab. All task details can be edited from here. Attachments can be added from the attachment tab.
- Overdue tasks are highlighted in red.
Creating a task
- In the CRM App, open an Opportunity or Person record.
- Select Tasks in the left-hand panel.
- Click the button.
- Fill in the task details:
- Choose the appropriate option from the Task Type drop-down menu.
- Delegate - the delegate will have this task appear in their own CRM, in the Tasks section. The task will also appear on the delegate's dashboard on the due date.
- Due date.
- Add attachments if required.
- Enter details.
- The task will appear in the Task section of the Person or Opportunity record.
Note: Over due task will be visible on the Mercury Dashboard two weeks from the current date. To view all the Task assigned to you or to other user you can go to the CRM App click on Task Section.