Lead Sources (also referred to as Referrers) are used to track where your business is coming from. Advertising campaigns and general referral sources are listed under Lead Sources.
You can add, delete, rename and filter your Lead Sources. You can choose in which branch a lead source is available and you can also assign an opportunity to a Lead Source for reporting purposes.
Setting up Lead Source options
You need Admin access level to set up Lead Source options.
- In the Admin App select CRM Settings in the left-hand panel and click on Lead Sources.
- Use the icons to add and remove Lead Source options.
- Double click on a Lead Source to edit. Note: that this can only be done if the Lead Source belongs to the Branch you are editing from.
- Click ok to save your changes.
Assign a Lead source to an Opportunity
Lead Sources are used to track opportunities that have come your way because of a lead. You can assign an opportunity to a Lead Source by following these steps:
- In the CRM tab open an opportunity. Use the Lead Source drop down to select from available Lead Sources.