In almost all Digital Marketing Hub accounts you will notice that there are less contacts than in Mercury Nexus. This is because your contacts need to meet certain criteria before being pushed across to your Digital Marketing Hub account.
- Contact needs to have a valid email address
- Contact needs to have the ‘No email marketing’ box not ticked
- Contact needs to have no bounced emails
- If a contact has the same email address as another contact, only the first (alphabetically) will be pushed across
- Contact needs to have the DMH box ticked
Follow these steps to identify which of your Mercury contacts meet the criteria:
- Sign into the Principal Owner’s Mercury account
- Click on the CRM tab
- Search in All People
- Filter the CRM to display all contacts who meet the following criteria and click the magnifying glass icon to search:
Note: You cannot exclude duplicate email addresses in the search therefor this is only an estimate.