Quickly view opportunity details such as contacts, notes and tasks using the quick-view slider.
The quick-view slider for opportunities allows you to view basic information from your at the click of a button. It's a simple way to access information without having to open the full record and navigate through.
On the opportunity grid and the dashboard you will notice that the opportunity names appear hyperlinked.
- To access the quick-view slider, simply single-click on the hyperlinked opportunity name and the quick-view will slide out from the right of the screen
- To open a different opportunity in the quick-view slider, click on another hyperlinked opportunity name
- To close the quick-view, click anywhere on the screen or hit the close button
- To open the opportunity record in full, double-click anywhere on the opportunity row
For this first version of the quick-view slider you can view basic information about the opportunity.
You can also:
- View contact details on the opportunity view or double-click on a contact and it will open within the quick-view slider
- To navigate back to the opportunity details click on the opportunity hyperlink in the top-left of the quick-view slider
- Complete tasks from the tasks list