Quickly view Opportunity details such as contacts, notes and tasks using the Opportunity quick-view slider.
What is the Opportunity Quick-View Slider
The quick-view slider for opportunities allows you to view basic information from your Opportunity, at the click of a button. It's a simple way to access information without having to open the full record and navigate through.
Accessing the Opportunity Quick-View Slider
On the opportunity grid and the dashboard you will notice that the opportunity names appear hyperlinked.
- Click on the hyperlinked Opportunity name and the quick-view will slide out from the right of the screen
- To open a different opportunity in the quick-view slider, click on another hyperlinked Opportunity name
- To close the quick-view, click anywhere on the screen or hit the close button
- To open the opportunity record in full, double-click anywhere on the opportunity row
What can you do in the Quick View Slider
For this first version of the quick-view slider you can view basic information about the opportunity.
You can also:
- View contact details on the Opportunity view or double-click on a contact hyperlink and it will open within the quick-view slider
- To navigate back to the opportunity details click on the opportunity hyperlink in the top-left of the quick-view slider
- Complete tasks from the tasks list
- View notes added to the Opportunity