There are two ways to check if your contacts are not assigned to Digital Marketing Hub categories, and therefore missing out on receiving important communications from you.
- Contacts who don’t have the DMH check box selected
- Contacts who are assigned to specific MM categories in Mercury Nexus
Below are detailed instructions on how to identify these contacts in both scenarios.
1. To identify contacts who have not been assigned to DMH:
- In Mercury Nexus, in ‘People’ from the left-hand menu, Click 'Add Filter'
- Click the dropdown box and select DMH
- Then select False
You should now see a filtered list of contacts that do not have DMH ticked.
To identify contacts who have been added to MM categories:
You will need to filter each of the categories separately to ensure you do not miss any contacts.
- In Mercury, in ‘People’ from the left-hand menu, click the drop-down box listed as Categories... and select the Category of your choice.
Now that you have a list of contacts not currently assigned to the DMH checkbox or MM categories, you can easily select which clients you’d like to assign to specific categories and therefore receive communications sent from your Digital Marketing Hub account. Refer to the article: Assigning Categories in Mercury to assign contacts to the appropriate categories.