QuickAF is Connective’s asset finance quoting and processing platform, which is built within Mercury Nexus. It’s super quick and easy to use – find out how below.
QuickAF will help you
- Maximise value from your database
- Benefit from fast processing times and higher conversions
- Engage clients and generate more revenue and referrals.
How to submit a ‘Tick and Flick’ opportunity
If you’re new to asset finance or just short on time, the ‘tick and flick’ option is quick and easy – just complete the client detail fields and the opportunity will be sent to our processing team at Amfin to complete the process.
Follow these steps:
- On the Partner Dashboard select 'Add New' under 'Opportunities'
- Complete the required fields and provide as much information as possible, then select 'Tick & Flick' (or select 'Capture Application' to save and complete later)
- A member of the processing team will contact the client on the broker’s behalf within 1 business hour to discuss the details. You will also receive a email confirming the referral has been received.
- From here our processing team will take care of the rest, ensuring your client receives exceptional service.
Regular automated emails will inform you of the current stage of your application, including updates on Amfin’s contact with your client to keep you up to date on progress. You can also contact your Amfin consultant for more information at any time.
To discuss a scenario or to get an update on a current opportunity, contact Amfin on 1300 24 88 78 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are familiar with asset finance or would like to maximise income and have control over the loan, the full-service application option will suit you. You can prepare the quote, select a suitable loan and submit the application yourself. And if you have a complex deal, support is available from our scenarios team at Amfin quickly.
To get started, follow these steps:
- From the Partner Dashboard, select 'Opportunities' then 'Add New'.
- Add as much information as you can about the customer and asset, then select 'Capture Application'.
- From here, at the top-right corner you can choose to proceed to application (select appropriate option from drop-down), proceed to quote the customer, email the customer an application link or capture an application over the phone to complete.
- Once complete, collect any missing supporting documents and the signed privacy (if captured over the phone).
- Review your supporting documents to identify any potential issues.
- Select 'Save and Run Quote' at the bottom of the screen:
Then complete 'Quick Quote' fields to adjust and select the preferred lender and product, then click 'Update Application'. Both steps captured below:
- From the top-right corner of the application page, change the stage to 'Application Pending Submission' and a pop-up will appear if you are missing anything and advise what you need to include.
- Select 'Save and Generate NCCP Docs'.
- Click 'Refer Full Application' and the experts will contact you to keep it moving.
To discuss a scenario or to get an update on a current opportunity contact Amfin on 1300 24 88 78 or email email@example.com.
For general enquiries and support with QuickAF: contact your Broker Support Manager
For scenarios support: contact Amfin on 1300 24 88 78 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For technical platform support with QuickAF: contact Mercury Helpdesk.