Office 365 users now have the option to link their cloud based Office 365 Mailbox to Mercury Nexus for the purposes of uploading email correspondence to their Opportunity records and also sending emails from Mercury Nexus.
FAQs - please read first
How to link your Office 365 mailbox
1. Access the Admin App
2. Click the Integrations section in the left hand menu
3. Click the Enable button under Office 365
4. You may be asked to sign in to your Office 365 account. If not then you already have a session running.
5. A browser tab will open and the following message will be displayed
6. Select which features you would like to enable.
With Sending email from CRM via your Office 365 email account enabled. Your email out Notes will appear in your sent items, in addition to having a note saved automatically in the opportunity you are sending from.
How to share your linked Office 365 account with other Mercury Users
How to upload an email to the Opportunity
1. Click the Import Email button
2. Your Outlook mailbox will be displayed. Select the email you would like to upload. You can select more than one email at a time.
3. If you would like to upload any attachments, check the checkbox.
4. Select whether you would like the Attachment in the Attachments section or on the Note itself.
5. Click the Import Selected Emails button.