Office 365 users now have the option to link their Outlook Mailbox to Mercury Nexus for the purposes of uploading email correspondence to their Opportunity records.
Note: If you use multiple mailboxes, you can only enable the sync with one per Mercury account.
How to link your Outlook mailbox
1. Access the Admin App
2. Click the Integrations section in the left hand menu
3. Click the Enable button under Office 365
4. A browser tab will open and the following message will be displayed
How to upload an email to the Opportunity
1. Click the Import Email button
2. Your Outlook mailbox will be displayed. Select the email you would like to upload. You can select more than one email at a time.
3. If you would like to upload any attachments, check the checkbox.
4. Select whether you would like the Attachment in the Attachments section or on the Note itself.
5. Click the Import Selected Emails button.