The CRM Dashboard provides a landing place to see all Recent and My Workspace Opportunities, and Tasks. The ability to launch quick actions like creating opportunities and contacts, and the added ability to pin reports to the dashboard for quick viewing.
Outstanding tasks from the last 15 days (25 maximum displayed) are displayed on the dashboard in order of when they’re due.
Tasks that are due today are green, overdue tasks will start yellow and gradually change in colour to red the more overdue they become.
- Click on the radio button to mark the task as complete
- Click on the due date to change the due date of the task
- Where there is a linked Opportunity, click on the opportunity name and the Quick View Slider appears. From here you can view basic information about the Opportunity. Learn more here.
Recent Opportunities are displayed in the first tab, and My Workspace Opportunities are displayed in the second. Recent Opportunities are a list of the Opportunities from your selected Branch that your account has accessed starting from the most recently accessed. My Workspace Opportunities are Opportunities that have been added to My Workspace.
- Click on the Opportunity name and the Opportunity Quick View Slider appears. From here you can view basic information about the Opportunity. Learn more here.
- Double-click on the Opportunity name and the Opportunity opens in a new tab
On the Sales funnel, Business statistics and Settlement reports there is a Pin to Dashboard check box. For the best experience, you should create at least one saved view of a report before pinning it to the dashboard. See Saved Views wiki.
- On your Sales Funnel, Business Statistics or Settlement Report, check the Pin to Dashboard checkbox
- If there are no saved views a standard view is created and pinned to the dashboard.
- When multiple saved views have been created, on the dashboard there is a drop down on the top-right of the report tile where the user can change the view