The Sales Funnel Report shows an overview of the volume of your Opportunity records by status. This provides a quick snapshot of your pipeline.
What can I use the Sales Funnel Report to do
The Sales Funnel can be used to quickly identify what status the majority of your Opportunities are assigned, aiding with reorganising of work, and identifying records that may need to be moved on to a different status.
How to Access The Sales Funnel Report
- Open the CRM App
- Click on the Reports tab and select Sales Funnel
How to filter data
Use the standard filters below to adjust the data:
- Opportunity Type: view specific opportunity types
- My Workspace: view only opportunities in your Workspace
- Statuses: view opportunities in specific statuses
- Mercury Users: view opportunities that belong to specific users
- Lenders: view opportunities with specific lenders
Saving a filtered View of the Sales Funnel Report
- Once you have selected your filters click the Save as View, give your view a title and hit save.
- To access your saved view, click on the View All drop-down and select your saved view from the list
Pinning the Sales Funnel to the CRM Dashboard
You can pin the Sales Funnel report to the CRM Dashboard so that it is always visible when you log in.
- Simply tick the Pin to Dashboard checkbox
- If you have one or more saved views you can also view them from the CRM Dashboard by changing the view in the drop-down: