We’re excited to share some exciting changes that will benefit you and your clients.
Single brand experience
From Monday 5 July 2021, the new single brand, Connective Elevate will be applied to all documents and forms in Mercury and ApplyOnline. Your clients will see Connective Elevate rather than Bluestone on their approval letters, loan contracts, loan statements and whenever they interact with us post-settlement.
Your point of contact with the Connective Home Loans and the Bluestone teams will remain the same, and Bluestone will continue to fund and underwrite all Connective Elevate deals.
Loan submission experience
We’re also transitioning from our legacy origination system to a NextGen solution. This will mean the following enhancements to your loan submission experience with us:
- Validation of loan details entered in ApplyOnline to ensure the applicant meets policy requirements.
- A smart checklist for mandatory documents to minimise application errors.
- Real-time loan status updates and additional milestones added to automated backchannel message notifications.
- Access to lender correspondence on deal processing.
You asked for it and so did your clients, so we’re excited to launch our upgraded internet banking portal for clients who apply on or after Monday, 5 July. New features include:
- Mobile-first design so clients can access their account anytime, anywhere
- Two-factor authentication
- Real-time payment processing
- Digital statements.
New broker ID
As we are transitioning to a new origination system, all accredited brokers will be issued a new broker ID to be used when submitting applications through ApplyOnline. We will inform you by email of your new broker ID by Friday, 2 July. As part of this process, your new broker ID will be automatically updated in Mercury.
When will this happen?
Our core system upgrade and transition to the single Connective Elevate brand experience will be live on Monday, 5 July. During this period there will be no disruption to your experience within ApplyOnline. We’ll let Connective Elevate accredited brokers know once deployment is confirmed.
To learn more about Connective Elevate, please talk to your local Connective Home Loans BDM or Bluestone BDM or read our FAQs here to learn more about these changes and what they mean for you and your clients.