A People record is where you store information about your client. People records are linked to Opportunity records.
Where are people records stored?
People Records are stored in the People section of the main navigation menu. They can be accessed from a linked Opportunity or by using the search fields in the People section
What do People store?
A People record in Mercury stores all the information related to your client:
- Linked Opportunities
- Their Personal details including Dependants
- Employment information
- Any important notes
Navigating your People Record
A People record in Mercury has a number of functions in the left-hand menu that allow you to store all the relevant information relating to your client;
- Details: Add personal information like their name, and contact details. Add dependents and specify their marketing preference.
- Addresses: Store current and previous address information
- Identification: Storing identification record details
- Employment: Store current and previous employment details. This section is linked to the financials section on their linked Opportunities.
- Opportunities: link past and current Opportunities
- Relationships: link other people in your database and specify the relationship type
- Notes: store any notes about your client
- Tasks: create any tasks for manage your client relationship
- Attachments: store any attachments about your client
- Notepad: store any general notes about your client
- Change log: see a history of changes on your People Record