Adding referrers to an opportunity will populate them on the Summary of Requirements. If a client has been introduced by a paid referrer, you will need to disclose this on the Summary of Requirements and Credit Proposal.
If you have been referred the client
If you have been referred a client by an approved referrer, you will need to disclose this in the Summary of Requirements and Credit Proposal. You can add this to the Summary of Requirements and Credit Proposal by setting up the referrer on the opportunity'.
- From CRM, open an Opportunity
- On the Contacts tab, click Add to create a new contact, or Link existing contact to add your referrer
- On the Contact type, update the relationship type to Referrer
- On the Contact record, update the contacts Primary Employment company name with the name of the referrer's business
- On the Opportunity Details tab, update the Referrer Fee with the fee that the referrer will be receiving
- From the Disclosure Documents dropdown, create a Summary of Requirements and Credit Proposal
- The referrer details will be automatically added to the Referral fees section of the document
If you have not been referred the client
If a client has not been introduced by a referrer, leaving the referrer details on the opportunity blank will automatically remove the Referral Fee disclaimer from the Summary of Requirements and Credit Proposal.